Completed Development with Infrastructure in Place in Lake Chapala Mexico
Near Polo Field, Lake Chapala Mexico
|Approx House SF
|Approx Land SF
All of the costly start-up process is already in place, not a promise for the future. Las Mariposas presents an opportunity for a developer to enter into a completed neighborhood and start to build homes or small condominiums. One could also continue to sell the individual lots.
The structural and unique artistic amenities in Las Mariposas surpass any of those found in other small neighborhoods in Lake Chapala Mexico. These include:
- Distinctively designed entrance gate with lighting on pillars
- Professionally engineered stamped concrete private road and sidewalks
- Blooming planters along the sidewalks with local flowers, palm trees, drip system, and low-level lighting in place
- Well groomed lots with borders delineated by small trees
- Underground utilities, including internet, are in place to each lot
- Water and sewer located on each lot
- An Environmental Impact report was approved prior to completion of the development with no issues.
All lots are legally titled and ready for private ownership. Of the 10 original 5 lots have been sold, and there are two lovely homes in place already, with plans for a 3rd home approved.
The price of the entire development (should some forward thinking developer want to jump in and build spec. homes) is $399,000 which includes the entire project, the remaining lots ( lots 4, 8, 9, and 6 - only available through this option). The house along with lot 5 (approx. 200 meters) would bring the entire cost to $775,000.
This is, by far, the best opportunity for a developer to reap the benefits of a meticulously designed neighborhood and a lovely home.
Completed Development $399,000
Development including Casa Mariposa $775,000
Larry Luttrell and Judy Cuenca